Sunday 29 September 2013

Graffiti vandalism Barnhill

I was really annoyed to see the graffiti vandalism that has occurred in Barnhill this week. I can’t understand why anyone would want to destroy their environment in this way. The green-coloured paint was sprayed on garage doors, house walls, phone boxes, bus stops and even vehicles were targeted!

Action against graffiti vandalism was one of the priorities identified by the community for inclusion in the local policing plan so hopefully the person responsible for this recent episode will soon be apprehended. I have contacted the police about it and I have also asked the council’s environment department to arrange a clean up.

I would urge anyone with information to contact Police Scotland on 101. We need to make sure that this sort of unacceptable behaviour is stopped.