Tuesday 16 August 2016

Getting things done- update

Dawson Park benches and Ceres Crescent potholes

 
I’m pleased to report that a couple of issues I highlighted as requiring attention have been actioned. The new benches in Dawson Park on the path between the Strathern Road and Fairfield Road entrances have been installed. The previous ones were in a pretty poor state and I asked last year for them to be replaced. Provision was made in the 2016/17 environment department budget for this to happen.
 
The numerous potholes in Ceres Crescent have now been filled. Residents spoke to me about the poor condition of the carriageway; it was definitely one of the worst in the area. I asked the roads maintenance partnership if it could arrange for repairs to be carried out and it has recently been attended to.